The declaration of Martial Law in the whole
#LeniLeaks has caused immeasurable damage to the flailing image of what it means to be an anti-Duterte “disente” in Philippine politics today. Committing such a rudimentary mistake as forgetting to put a Yahoo!Group to a private setting has led to the possible ruination of the pro-Leni movement.
#LeniLeaks reveals that:
1) Leni Robredo is receiving financial support for her personal political interest from Loida Nicolas-Lewis
2) Leni and the Office of the Vice President (OVP) are against critics and opposition
3) Leni and the OVP are orchestrating CYBER MARTIAL LAW
4) Leni, the OVP and her supporters are conspiring against the president
5) Leni and the OVP are involved in steps towards sedition
6) UP, Ateneo, DLSU and the CBCP are being manipulated to become agents of sedition
(image is taken from https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212093100066996&set=a.4094306080218.2174922.1359795874&type=3&theater)
7) Online Troll communities like Silent No More, Oras Na<barf>Roxas Na, Ang Bayan Ko, Madam Claudia and Mr Obosen Obosen are mobilized by the OVP.
8) Attacks on Sass, TP, Mocha, Dr Lorraine, Krizette, Atty Trixie and the rest are sanctioned and mandated by the OVP
Incompetence and disingenuity are no longer the only flaws of the OVP. Malice is now part of that noxious cocktail.
Aside from narcotics and terrorism, the OVP and Loida’s scheme for a presidential ouster is one of our direst problems in the Philippines at present.
Backtracking. Backpedalling. Backstabbing.
The #LeniLeaks contradictions:
1) Georgina Hernandez claims it proves transparency in the OVP. Why, then, did the group change the setting to private after Sass and TP’s exposé? It is either the Yahoo!Groups (YG) proves transparency therefore should remain in Public setting or it is private conversations unethically hacked. Which is it, Georgina, for it cannot be both?
2) Leni Robredo claims she knows nothing about any oust Duterte plot. She attends rallies that chant and brandish placards with anti-Duterte rhetoric and her office releases instructions to attack the president. Of course, she can just be as clueless as she looks (insert picture of trying to flag a bus in the express way). That’s giving her the benefit of the doubt.
3) Loida claims she is only speaking dissent. The series of emails from her explicitly show her efforts to lie about Duterte, derail his campaign, destabilize his administration and illegally fund Robredo’s legal defense.
4) Inday Espina-Varona claims that the exposé on #LeniLeaks is “unethical and unverifiable”. The YG was originally set to Public and then archived. Any journalist worth their salt can check the veracity of the information in the article and appreciate that this piece is aboveboard.
5) Pia Rañada-Robles claims the the YG discuss “ways to defend” Leni. The YG received a detailed blueprint from the OVP on how to lie to the public, attack private citizens and mobilize their online “communities”/troll army.
6) Pia Rañada-Robles claims Sass Rogando Sasot is an anonymous blogger. The blogger has a public page and profile page with clearly displayed pictures and personal information which includes live videos of herself giving a speech in the UN, graduating and receiving honors and explaining complex international relations concepts in live stream videos and KanTalk. Pia is woefully inept as a journalist and bereft of any research and comprehension skills.
7) Richard Heydarian claims that it is unlikely that #LeniLeaks is real because YG is passé. Really? That is your two cents in all this? Loida and the rest of her co-conspirators have NOT denied their email exchanges and the existence of the group but are now actively trying to justify their contents. If Heydarian thinks he is too cool for school and that that is proof positive that the exposé is fake, I guess an MA and a published book are not sufficient qualifications to make credible analytical comments.
#LeniLeaks has disrobed the manipulations by politicians, media and academics. The trouble for this merry band of moribund stragglers from the previous regime is that the people they are antagonizing and branding as Dutertards or Duterte trolls are legal, linguistic, political, economic, academic and IT scholars and pundits.
The lies, obfuscations and propaganda will no longer be taken with a proverbial grain of salt. We voted for a 6 year Duterte administration and we will fight tooth and nail to keep it running. If you thought the campaign season was hostile, you haven’t seen anything yet. We are awake and we mean to stay that way.
If there were still any misgivings about an orchestrated attack on our president and our country from oligarch puppet masters and their perfumed and painted marionettes in government, the academe and the church, #LeniLeaks should have eviscerated them. Clearly.