The House committees on public order and safety,
Women have the strongest and loudest voices in global affairs today. For a moment, it seemed as though it was going to be a dark epoch for almost #EveryWoman in the social, civic and political hemisphere because:
1) Leila de Lima is an admitted sexual predator and alleged narcopolitician.
2) Hillary Clinton is one of the chief architects of the destabilization and destruction of Syria and Lebanon.
3) Leni Robredo is a PR nightmare having been caught lying about her frugal lifestyle, desire to be president, her modesty, her collusion with the oust the president movement, her control of a troll army, and just overall humanity and ability to be a public servant
4) Loida Nicolas-Lewis is orchestrating and funding a destabilization and anti-democracy movement in both the Philippines and the USA
5) Winnie Monsod has stopped fact-checking and analyzing before sharing her opinions to the public and taken to grandstanding and lying to them
6) Aung San Suu Kyi is silent with regards to the Muslim genocide in Burma. She is an activist and Nobel laureate who has fallen from grace because she is complicit with the Muslim massacre in Burma.
7) Dr. Agnes Callamard, special rapporteur to the UN Commission on Human Rights, has been overreaching and overstepping her mandate and has made politically biased public statements against the Philippines which is a direct conflict of her duty and that of the UN as well.
In the Philippines, we are blessed to have had the great, good fortune of seeing the rise of women like Krizette Laureta Chu, Dr. Lorraine Marie T. Badoy, Atty. Trixie Cruz-Angeles, Sass Rogando Sasot, MOCHA USON BLOG, Sec Judy Taguiwalo, Sec Gina Lopez, Dr. Ethel Pineda, MJ Quiambao Reyes and Malou Tiquia. Their intellectual legacy has denounced the dark destiny of womankind.
They are the new vanguards of female thought. They work tirelessly to uplift humanity, one word, one breath at a time.